gilda and the green fairy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's here. :graucho:

but before we get to unveiling the main attractions, first, the opening act: a few bags that didn't make the cut.

over the rainbow lana in black and taupe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool::woohoo:
    Kepp em coming!

3. the gilda in black. gorgeous, but not quite what i was looking for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh sorry they didn't work out. All gorgeous nonetheless!

5. it was just a matter of color because this was a keeper. introducing lovely, and lusciously tressed ivory gilda!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. wow NOW THAT is a Bag!! Fab-u-lous!!!!! :drool::faint:

7. This bag is insane!!! I would love to see outfit combos!!

Congrats!!!:nuts:

8. Wow. Funny how the colour makes such a big change on the bag!
    Congrats! Love your keeper choice. Looking forward to some sexy modelling pics :graucho:

9. have you ever had a bag exceed any and all expectations? a bag you adored so much you wanted to store your love in it, go prancing around your neighborhood sprinkling love dust onto your neighbors, tourists, and passed out drunks on the sidewalk just so they can feel your joy? no? well, i am a little cray-cray. do i get points for self-awareness at least?

the so-beautiful-it-almost-hurts-to-look-at-it, it's-like-staring-into-the-sun-sort-of absinthe. :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hahaha. I love the description of your mood. I'm so happy for you that it's everything you wanted and more! I still need modelling pics!

11. just one more because i can hardly contain myself. my so is so jealous right now because i keep prancing around the apartment with the bag in hand. he thinks i totally love it more than i love him, which is...ludicrous. i mean, it's a different type of love! it's not comparable...don't judge me.

[​IMG]

12. ew. do i have to?

13. OH MY GOSH. kim! i think you have totally outdone yourself!!!! :heart: i love the gilda and the absinthe - you have such amazing taste!

14. :yes:

15. #15 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Omg tad love that absinthe! (picks jaw up off of floor). :drool: haha I love your enthusiasm! Is it real ostrich?

The Gilda is definitely prettier in ivory. :tup: