Gigi...? Where art thou??

crewe

Jan 27, 2008
Is it just me or has the Gigi disappeared from the Coach website!? I've been really wanting one and checking out *bay prices, availability (I'd like to get teal) but then when I went back to the Coach website to look at it there, I couldn't find it! What does this mean???:confused1:

Gigi is unfortunately no longer at the Coach boutiques. If you call JAX or talk to an SA at your boutique you should still be able to order them, or if you wait and are willing to take the chance, they should start popping up at the outlets before too long.

Oh wow I didn't know they stopped making them. Strange move on Coach's part. I would have liked one to use as a bigger tote bag, but I never wanted to pay full price for one (or even the 400 something they were at the outlets). Hmmm.

I was just at the Las Vegas Premium Outlet and I managed to snatch a teal gigi for $375.00 after 20% additional discount off of the price! :yahoo:I will post pics later!

The teal was deleted from the boutiques about a month ago and the remaining colours (walnut and tan I believe) were deleted on friday, so give it a little time before you start charging the outlets.

Hopefully the next round of legacy bags will be a return to the last batch (ali, gigi, shoulder, leigh, satchel, etc). I came close to getting a Teal Gigi for a tote for college, but I already have the shoulder bag in pond (pretty much the same shade) and everyone I know who has the Gigi is always complaining about how heavy it is :hrmm:

My outlet SA just called me today, they got *one* whiskey Gigi in today and a Denim Lily. So I guess they are mostly hitting the outlets now, not just the teal ones but the ones that were recently listed on the main site (i.e. whiskey). I just got a black one, would love to have the Whiskey as well but I am saving my money at the moment for my HG bag that was spotted last week.

I was just at the Las Vegas Premium Outlet and I managed to snatch a teal gigi for $375.00 after 20% additional discount off of the price! :yahoo:I will post pics later!
I picked up that teal Gigi you bought, Amie! I had already bought mine a couple weeks before. You got a good one. How are you liking it?

I was at the Premium outlets in both NC and Orlando last week and there were NO Legacy bags at all, with the exception of the one Thompson top handle satchel that I bought. I asked about Legacy/other colors/etc and they had nada. I really wanted to see a teal Gigi in person. Not sure that I would have purchased it, since I already have one in walnut that I havent used yet, but I wanted to see Gigi in that color with my own eyes!!