Gigi New York Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a Gigi New York bag? If so how do you like it and how heavy is it?

2. I have a clutch. I love it. I was looking for the tote, also. I would use it as a weekend bag.

3. Thank you! I saw they now have a smaller tote and that is what I want. What color is your clutch?

4. It is orange. The colors of their bags are vibrant.

5. I love orange.

6. This is it.

Attached Files:

papertiger likes this.
  7. That is really pretty!

8. I also have a clutch, the All in One, which I love. I especially like that the interior is lined in leather which makes it feel extra luxurious. I really want the Elle style crossbody next!

9. I have ordered something else first, because the store I was going to get it from did not have the color I wanted. It is still on my list though.

10. The Teddie tote in lime green and orange are half price. I ordered the orange. It arrived today!

11. Can you take a picture? I have bought the elle bag from them in grey.

Attached Files:

papertiger likes this.
  12. Here goes...

Attached Files:

papertiger likes this.
  13. I love it. It is very carefree.

14. Your tote is lovely! Congrats and thanks for the photo.

15. How heavy is the tote? Does the bag have pockets? It does not look overly bright , do you think it can be a year round color?