Gigi lover update

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
I called the nearest outlet yesterday at Baglady39's recommendation (thank you) and asked about getting on a list for the black or camel Lily. I also asked about the walnut Gigi. She said I can order it from the outlet (in store purchase or something) and the price is listed at $375. :nuts: If you love Gigi and want to get your hands on the great old thick Legacy leather, here is your chance. It is a great deal and I am debating whether I want to go. I love the Gigi, but I already have one and I don't know if I need two. Anyway, I thought I would share.

You do need two gigis! I have two, that's why.:P I have the teal and whiskey. The walnut was my first choice back when but I couldn't get it for outlet price back then so I got the whiskey. I grew to love whiskey color more than walnut so now I'm satisfied. I won't be getting the walnut gigi but thanks for the heads up, if anything I would want camel gigi now. I'm a gigi fanatic!

Last edited:
I just called the outlet in Tuscola, IL and they have the teal leather Gigi for $376 and the teal patent one for $400! I want whiskey, but thought I would report in.

I also asked about the walnut Gigi. She said I can order it from the outlet (in store purchase or something) and the price is listed at $375

I thought you couldn't order an outlet bag at outlet prices???? When I called an outlet recently, they told me I couldn't 'order' a bag period. They will hold a bag w/a credit card, but they won't ship to an address. This would be the only way for me because I don't live near an outlet. Also, I thought if you can order from an outlet, the bag will be sold for retail price: $658. Someone please clarify! I would LOVE to have a Gigi! Can you use your PCE on it?

Do they ship items at full retail price or outlet prices? I guess I need to call my nearest outlets, which would be Texas.

I was told I had to physically come in the store to order it, but then they would give it to me (as a transfer maybe from another outlet?) at the $375 price. Then they would ship it directly to my home. My nearest outlet is about 45 minutes away so I called first to make sure the trip was worth my while.

You do need two gigis! I have two, that's why.:P I have the teal and whiskey. The walnut was my first choice back when but I couldn't get it for outlet price back then so I got the whiskey. I grew to love whiskey color more than walnut so now I'm satisfied. I won't be getting the walnut gigi but thanks for the heads up, if anything I would want camel gigi now. I'm a gigi fanatic!

You are so smart and so right. Yes, I am sure I do need two!! And for that price, how can I turn it down.

When I called an outlet before, they said I had to physically come in to finish the sale no matter if it was a credit-hold, transfer, etc. I'm sad to say, this wouldn't work for me.

jeh3V, FYI: Gigi can be ordered using this PCE: $493.50. OLD Legacy is not excluded, just the NEW Legacy line.

You are so smart and so right. Yes, I am sure I do need two!! And for that price, how can I turn it down.
Why thank you. :blush: I know the Gigi is the epitome of Coach legacy luxury at it's finest, so getting another for outlet price is for SURE a good thing! Go for it! I'm changing my mind about wanting a camel Gigi, though, because the camel color gets color transfer from clothing on to it so I've heard. I think two Gigis are fine for now, I'm not going to collect colors, just enjoy the beautiful ones that I've got.