Gigi lover update

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
^^^ I want to know too! I want a whiskey or walnut, bad. I don't think I could do the $375 right now even but I sure could do the $260!!!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
^No problem with Camel and colour transfer^ if you use the tape method that BagLady39 suggests. Maybe reconsider getting a 3rd Gigi, eh? ;)

Take care,
What's the tape method? I tried searching but couldn't find it. TIA

LadyV

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
^^^ At the boutique. Apparently they're on the delete list and since one of my clients has invited me to the "sale" I can get either color at the employee discount, 65% off.

I was thinking about the whiskey one but I really want black or signature. I'm not even sure it's still there. But they were in stock as of yesterday, one left in each color.

LadyV

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
^ Make friends with an employee! I'm not exactly "friends" with her but I've done some work for her so as a thank you, I was invited to this month's "sale." The Leigh, Legacy Shoulder, Gigi leather and sig are all of the old Legacy bags being deleted.

I can get my hands on a black Leigh but ever since that "owl" post, I cannot look at the bag the same way. LOL

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I thought the employees get 50% off at the full price store and 65% off the outlets. Or is there a difference with the discounts with outlet and full price employees?

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hmm, I'll need to ask Baglady about the tape method since I missed that thread. I think if I need to do something special to avoid color transfer besides appling my bag, then it's too much trouble though.

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
You do need two gigis! I have two, that's why.:P I have the teal and whiskey. The walnut was my first choice back when but I couldn't get it for outlet price back then so I got the whiskey. I grew to love whiskey color more than walnut so now I'm satisfied. I won't be getting the walnut gigi but thanks for the heads up, if anything I would want camel gigi now. I'm a gigi fanatic!
Hey Oops! Do you have any problems w/ color transfer on your Whiskey Gigi? I'm a little worried about that since it is a bit lighter.

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
^ Make friends with an employee! I'm not exactly "friends" with her but I've done some work for her so as a thank you, I was invited to this month's "sale." The Leigh, Legacy Shoulder, Gigi leather and sig are all of the old Legacy bags being deleted.

I can get my hands on a black Leigh but ever since that "owl" post, I cannot look at the bag the same way. LOL
I would love to score that bag for that kind of deal! It's really the only way I could do it right now. Thanks for the advice!

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008

Oh no!!! :nogood: Sorry about that LadyV. That's my fault for posting that thread! I would love to be part of this sale too! I'd probably get the Leigh just for a good laugh.

BTW, here's that crazy Owl-Leigh thread again, in case other TPF members are interested:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/dont-you-think-leigh-looks-teensie-bit-like-339007.html

:lol:

Take care,

Last edited: