"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

It definitely depends on your SA. I've had 2 very good SAs. When I buy Cartier products almost all have been through the Boston Boutique. I've purchased several love bracelets, a JUC bracelet, some sunglasses, a few wristwatches. My last few SAs were great. In the past I got chocolates, perfumes, candles, porcelain limoge trinket holders, Cartier hard cover books, floral bouquets etc. This year my SA left, and I wasn't reassigned a new SA. I dealt with the store manager who I've known for several years (and imagine I'd be working with more in the future), to make a small accessory purchase. I'm waiting for a watch I want, but without any major purchase from the manager and my SA being gone...no gifts this year.
I want to buy a love bracelet and would be over the mood happy if I got a trinket dish. Which SA would you recommend in Boston please?

I’m in the uk in London and have got gifts with every purchase
Trinket trays, books, candles and even bottles of champagne even for relatively small purchases
When I have purchased abroad I have got candles and trinket trays
You’re so lucky. I’ve got a few things I want to buy, can you DM me with the name of your SA and the store you shop in? Many thanks!

You’re so lucky. I’ve got a few things I want to buy, can you DM me with the name of your SA and the store you shop in? Many thanks!
I don’t have a specific SA with Cartier as I don’t purchase often enough to have built a relationship with one. I have never shopped with the same SA twice. I always shop in selfridges or harrods in London and have had very good service at both. I feel Cartier is one of those brands where is the service is extremely good and uniform compared to some other luxury brands.

I want to buy a love bracelet and would be over the mood happy if I got a trinket dish. Which SA would you recommend in Boston please?
Unfortunately, my last SA, Natasha left before the end of 2022. I have heard Betsy is quite nice, but I haven't worked with her. I also like Michelle, the store manager. I can't guarantee a love bracelet purchase will result in you receiving a trinket tray (I have purchased a few Loves, and JUC and other things), but one never knows. If you are really friendly towards them, they may gift you with something, especially if you continue to purchase from the same person. Wishing you lots of luck and enjoy that Love bracelet! It's my favorite bracelet and I always wear one.

Reactions: thisisit
Hi everyone!

This may sound a bit silly but I'm newish to Cartier. I bought a JUC bracelet and love ring from the boutique in Vancouver. I love my SA she is really sweet and kind. I'm planning to go back to get the orginal love bracelet for my birthday. However, I know a few people who bought less or same amount as I have and received gifts or even the mini bottle of champagne and I received nothing. The JUC bracelet was bought on my birthday date and got nothing.

It's obviously not a big deal and shouldn't purchase to just get something out of it but I was just wondering why I wasn't offered anything on special occasions of purchasing?

If anyone can give advice or have been to the Vancouver boutique?

Hi everyone!

This may sound a bit silly but I'm newish to Cartier. I bought a JUC bracelet and love ring from the boutique in Vancouver. I love my SA she is really sweet and kind. I'm planning to go back to get the orginal love bracelet for my birthday. However, I know a few people who bought less or same amount as I have and received gifts or even the mini bottle of champagne and I received nothing. The JUC bracelet was bought on my birthday date and got nothing.

It's obviously not a big deal and shouldn't purchase to just get something out of it but I was just wondering why I wasn't offered anything on special occasions of purchasing?

If anyone can give advice or have been to the Vancouver boutique?
Ahh a fellow Vancouverite! :flowers:
Did you get a cleaning kit, a travel pouch and some perfume samples? I got these when I purchased my love cuff but I do feel that the cleaning kit and travel pouch comes as a standard ‘gift’ (therefore not really a gift). I was offered some chocolates during my visit.
When I bought my JUC, I didn’t get anything, however I when I went back a few days later to do an exchange, the SA gave me a box of chocolates (That was around Valentine’s Day) and some more perfume samples (cause I asked)
Would be nice to get a little gift but just expect one :blush:

Ahh a fellow Vancouverite! :flowers:
Did you get a cleaning kit, a travel pouch and some perfume samples? I got these when I purchased my love cuff but I do feel that the cleaning kit and travel pouch comes as a standard ‘gift’ (therefore not really a gift). I was offered some chocolates during my visit.
When I bought my JUC, I didn’t get anything, however I when I went back a few days later to do an exchange, the SA gave me a box of chocolates (That was around Valentine’s Day) and some more perfume samples (cause I asked)
Would be nice to get a little gift but just expect one :blush:
Yay! nice to get a reply from a Vancouverite!!

I did receive a cleaning kit and a travel pouch but no perfume samples, chocolates, champagne or anything :sad: I agree, its not really a gift I think it's standard with any purchase you make. I'm glad you got something for Valentine's! that's so nice!!

Maybe I should just ask? I'm just a little shy or feel weird to lol And I don't expect "Oh I spent this much I should have this" I just noticed people getting stuff with less amount of purchasing or same.

Did anyone receive any gifts in Dallas Cartier? Debating if I should go to the boutique and hope to get any gifts from SA or just do not bother and order online I am planning to buy not very expensive item, like 3,5-4,5 k so not sure if this purchase qualifies for anything. For example when I ordered Trinity ring online I didn’t even receive cleaning kit or travel pouch

Did anyone receive any gifts in Dallas Cartier? Debating if I should go to the boutique and hope to get any gifts from SA or just do not bother and order online I am planning to buy not very expensive item, like 3,5-4,5 k so not sure if this purchase qualifies for anything. For example when I ordered Trinity ring online I didn’t even receive cleaning kit or travel pouch

Dallas is my boutique. We haven’t received what I’d really consider gifts, we’ve received champagne (served while shopping and bottles to take), perfume samples, chocolate and travel pillows that I don’t use.