"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

cateb

O.G.
Mar 17, 2013
Hi all! Purely a curiosity post, but wondering if you all have gotten any little gifts from your SAs?
I've only started purchasing at Cartier in the last few months but have gotten two Loves, a Tank and a few other pieces. I was sent a hardcover Cartier Book in the mail and on two different occasions my lovely SA has given me little gifts. Once was a set of Cartier stationary for the Ocean's 8 movie. This weekend it was a Cartier Red card case, so lovely!

Curious what experiences you all have had!!

Hi all! Purely a curiosity post, but wondering if you all have gotten any little gifts from your SAs?
I've only started purchasing at Cartier in the last few months but have gotten two Loves, a Tank and a few other pieces. I was sent a hardcover Cartier Book in the mail and on two different occasions my lovely SA has given me little gifts. Once was a set of Cartier stationary for the Ocean's 8 movie. This weekend it was a Cartier Red card case, so lovely!

Curious what experiences you all have had!!

When I went to the Rue de la Paix boutique last year in Paris, the SA was so nice and gave me two different hardcover Cartier books and a brand new white glove when I bought my love bracelet. He said so my husband can help me put it on without fingerprints. lol!

When I went to the Rue de la Paix boutique last year in Paris, the SA was so nice and gave me two different hardcover Cartier books and a brand new white glove when I bought my love bracelet. He said so my husband can help me put it on without fingerprints. lol!

That’s so cute! Lol

When I purchased my Love bracelet my SA gave me 2 keychains, one for me and one for my mom. When I purchased My JUC 5 months latter she gave me a cute little dish

View attachment 4158830
View attachment 4158833
Wow I love that keychain! Did u get it with just one purchase?

My lovely SA gave me cleaning kit.... but I think that's standard package that comes with the jewellery?