Gifts for my bridesmaids....

1. I went to the Coach outlet store in Grove City PA and happened to find black wristlets on sale so I bought 5 of them and I plan on giving them to my bridesmaids as part of their gift. Plus they match the dresses for the wedding and I figured it would be nicer to have than some beaded purse that they would never use again. I am hoping they all love the gift! What do you guys think?

2. I think they'll love it. They'll use it for longer than the wedding and remember you each time they use it.

3. Awww, how nice! I'm sure they'll love them.

4. I know I am a coach fanatic....I hope they share my excitement!!!!

5. aww...that is a wonderful & tasteful idea. I think they will love it!!

6. That's a fabulous gift for your bridesmaids! I'm sure they'll love it :heart: Btw - when are you getting married??

7. My wedding is October 28th of this year! Its getting close.

8. I;m sure they'll love it!

9. I will have to post some pics of my small but growing coach collection + the pics of the bridesmaids and their matching wristlets!

10. It is a lovely idea! So often brides will purchase something that will not be used again (i.e. beaded purse - some women just never will use it)
    The coach wristlet is a great gift. Can I be a bridesmaid???? j/k:lol:

11. Thats so sweet, I'm sure theyll love it! Shoot, I know I would! Congratulations on the wedding as well :heart:3

12. Well I am glad to see that everyone thinks it's a good idea...like I said if I was a bridesmaid and someone said would u rather have a coach purse or a beaded purse, I wouldnt have to think twice. I am so excited now to give them their gifts! And I got them on sale for $31.20 each. The original prices was $48 so I am very happy. Will post pics after wedding!!!!!! Thanks for all the nice comments!

13. That's a fantastic idea! They would definitely appreciate it! I like that better than some stuff I've received!

14. I love that idea!!! I'll have to put it to use someday if I'm lucky enough to get married. Congratulations, btw!! This must be a very exciting time for you. :smile:

15. Fabulous idea!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice