Gifts for a bride

A picture/photo holder is the first thing that comes to mind.

Here is a pic of it in mono (but they also come in MC):

Attachments

• p10781728_ph_hero.jpg
    p10781728_ph_hero.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 40
can you be more specific? LV has everything from RTW to bags to shoes to scarves...etc....

If you're getting her a gift that's meant to be used ON her wedding day, then I'd suggest a SHAWL (white or beige or champagne).
If it's for lifetime usage, I'd get her a piece of luggage like the Pegases (keepalls on the lower end) so that she can drag it with her on her honeymoon
If it's for everyday use, get her a bag like Saleya in Azur (kinda goes with the wedding whiteness theme lol)...
You can also get her jewelery..... but perhaps that's not a good idea cuz her hubby might be jealous :sweatdrop: but you can reverse his jealousy by buying her a nice pair of KILLER HEELS (that she can wear to bed on her honeymoon :graucho:)!!!!!

yup..... lotsa choices.......and I vote for the shoes :biggrin:

can you be more specific? LV has everything from RTW to bags to shoes to scarves...etc....

If you're getting her a gift that's meant to be used ON her wedding day, then I'd suggest a SHAWL (white or beige or champagne).
If it's for lifetime usage, I'd get her a piece of luggage like the Pegases (keepalls on the lower end) so that she can drag it with her on her honeymoon
If it's for everyday use, get her a bag like Saleya in Azur (kinda goes with the wedding whiteness theme lol)...
You can also get her jewelery..... but perhaps that's not a good idea cuz her hubby might be jealous :sweatdrop: but you can reverse his jealousy by buying her a nice pair of KILLER HEELS (that she can wear to bed on her honeymoon :graucho:)!!!!!

yup..... lotsa choices.......and I vote for the shoes :biggrin:

lmao on the shoes. :roflmfao: I think her hubby would def like those. I know my DH would have, lol!