Gifts $50 and under? Is it possible?

1. What do you get someone in this price range?! I feel like I go to a store and look at a gift and sometimes it just looks so dinky for $50.

I'm specifically thinking for a 20-something female. But seriously, when it comes to anyone I'm always at a loss when I'm in this price range. But I don't always want to spend a lot on people's gifts! I think there have to be some options in the $50 area that look decent and not cheap, right?

Help please!

(Btw, I've done a whole range of things for this person previously... shirts, books, gift certificates (stores, spa, restaurants), scarves & gloves (hanukah time obviously for that one!), little coach accessories... like I said, I'm at a loss for something new to give this girl!)

2. I love to go to sephora or sephora.com and get some of the little gift sets. They have plenty under 50 bucks.

3. ^^i agree.

You could get her a compact mirror and engraved with her initials from Things Remembered.

A nice pajama and houseshoes set from VS.

4. what does this grrl like?

I think every ones suggestions have been good!!!

But don't foget a well written card with insight of how and why you value this person is a gift in itself or a great accompaniment to a gift.

5. You can get really pretty stationary. Or Hanky Panky brand underwear- you could give a few colors of those in a beautiful box....

6. a nice scarf could be nice

7. A little gift set or something would be nice. Like a little gist set with bath stuff or beauty products.

8. As somewhat else mentioned...stationary set along with a personalized/monogrammed embosser?

Make a margarita or martini gift basket (buy a beverage tub, different colored salts or sugars, a couple of bottled mixers, salt rimmer, maybe a cocktail book.)

Is this girl into wine or champagne?

9. A bottle or two of nice wine? A magnum of wine (definitely NOT dinky)? A bottle of wine and a pair of nice wine glasses?

10. try www.redenvelope.com they have great, unique gifts and plenty of stuff in that price range.

11. Depending on the girl, I usually get my girlfriends personalized jewelry. Usually an engraved bracelet or name plate earrings/necklace. Its cheap on eBay & my friends love them! =)

12. Yes, you can! Again it does depend on what this girls like.

How about personalized calling card and a card holder? I LOVE The Paper Princess stuff and she has a new subscription: http://www.thepaperprincess.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20

Is she into shoes? Bags with Style has some great shoe bags or luggage tags if she travels lots: http://www.bagswithstyle.com/index.html

Does she have an ipod? How about a handmade ipod cover? http://www.gerberadesigns.com/index.html

Sorry I could go on. ;)

13. Bath stuff from Bath and Body Works;
    fancy scented candles,
    L'Occitane hand cream with shea butter,
    crystal votive holders,
    a really nice bath pillow (my mom got me one that I love),
    a bath set (chocolate, fancy liquor, bubble bath, etc) - I got this once,
    sterling key chain...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice