giftcard to UO!!! which bag should i get? plz help!!! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone
    i got a giftcard to UO and i really wanted a big black bag for a while
    so i think im gonna get one!
    something comfy and big :smile:

im thinking about sabina bags from UO;

1. Sabina Leather Convertible Satchel

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=85C7D4C957630D32F43D3AF2BADC919C.app13-node4?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=14583058&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=182&navAction=poppushpush&color=

in black

2. Sabina Convertible Leather Bag

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=85C7D4C957630D32F43D3AF2BADC919C.app13-node4?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=14149595&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=182&navAction=poppushpush&color=

[​IMG]

the left is #2
    the right is #1

please choose what i should get!
    thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

hint: im in college

2. I like 1=Sabrina Leather Convertible Satchel ;)

3. I love them both!! The first is a bit more casual and the second you can dress up.

4. I like #1 (the one on the right)

5. I have been :drool: over these bags... especially the convertible bag in lagoon!

6. I like number two--the first...ehh. I don't like the shape of the one on the right.

7. I love the convertible satchel too (one on the right)!

8. I like this one.

[​IMG]
    I don't know how much of a hurry you're in but if you want to wait it out, I'm pretty sure this would go on sale.

9. I like the satchel :smile:

10. #1 (right) is good for college

11. I like the one on the right.

12. I really like #1, and it looks awesome in brown or jean.

13. You can see tPFers' photos of #1 here & here. I really liked how it looked like online... but IRL... not so much.

14. definately number 1

15. 1