Gift Suggestions for my fashion loving friend?

1. I was thinking something like these (these are address labels from Iomoi.com). I'd love suggestions- gift baskets or whatever. Budget is $100 or under.

2. ^ That bag is really cute!!!

3. I'm not sure if it's her type of bag, but I think I may look at them. LOL

4. Those are adorable! Thanks!

5. Grechen is my buddy. I made some blogads for her. :lol:

6. Japster, in that case, can you please thank grechen for her awesome designer directory? Thanks. :biggrin:

7. I will pass that along, She will love to hear that...believe me!

8. Japster, I'm now looking at Grechen's directory of independent handbag designers - really cool.

9. Japster, what a pleasure it was to have the opportunity to "speak" with Grechen - thanks!

This is cute:
    http://www.ravinstyle, click on 'browse' by category bags and scroll down to Ravin Gems Evening Pouf

10. She's so sweet--I hope when I get out to Atlanta, I'll get a chance to hang out with her. :smile:
    Her and I both write/wrote for LifestyleDaily.com and I have done some PR work for her but have been crappy about that lately since I had my ectopic a few weeks ago.
    THanks for your suggestions. :smile:

11. If she is into design goods I would suggest getting her a Pucci bandana for $50 dollars on neimanmarcus.com or a larger pucci scarf. I bought my mom for mothers day a christian lacroix silk scarf with a beautiful design on Saks.com only $110.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice