Gift ideas for my mum? :-)

MrLondonLV

Aug 1, 2012
Hey ladies, I'm planning on buying my mum something nice from Louis Vuitton this week to say thanks for everything she's done lately - we've been through a lot. But that doesn't matter, anyway, I'm not very good at LV for women, just men :biggrin: I obviously know the classics but I wanted your advice :smile: I have a budget of up to £2000 for the perfect bag, I'd like it to be a medium bag that she can use just special occasions or events, she has a lot of bags for everyday! All suggestions are welcome, I'll let you know if she already had it hehe, :smile:

gavindale

LV lover
Mar 3, 2012
Hey ladies, I'm planning on buying my mum something nice from Louis Vuitton this week to say thanks for everything she's done lately - we've been through a lot. But that doesn't matter, anyway, I'm not very good at LV for women, just men :biggrin: I obviously know the classics but I wanted your advice :smile: I have a budget of up to £2000 for the perfect bag, I'd like it to be a medium bag that she can use just special occasions or events, she has a lot of bags for everyday! All suggestions are welcome, I'll let you know if she already had it hehe, :smile:

That's very sweet of you (I wish I had a brother like you haha)! Does she like Damier Ebene or Mono? Does she prefer top handle or shoulder held? I've been checking out some shoulder bags recently...the Verona looks nice. You can also consider the Artsy (looks pretty and feminine), the Delightful or the Westminster. If you're willing to go the extra mile, anything in Empreinte looks super!

I remember my mom. :smile: She was also very classy but would never forego comfort. I suggest you get her a purse that gives your mom both :smile: