Gift giving advice????

Addicted, thank you for the suggestion. I'm going for the edible arrangement. If I give bagels, lox, and cream cheese, it will sit in the lunch room until lunch time. At 10am the SAs hit the floor running, they won't have time for breakfast. But I originally wanted to give fruit because in the past my fruit platters always emptied quicker than anything else. Fruit is also appropriate any time of the day. Besides, that arrangement is prettier than the fruit platter I originally thought of giving them.

Kou, I intend to address it to him because I wish to make a point that it's him I want to thank in particular. But I'll add a little note to him to not be greedy.:P In addition to some smart alecky comment to make him laugh.

You're welcome HG - glad I could contribute. As a side note, maybe you could be particular at what time it is delivered. I know that when mine was delivered, it was in the late afternoon, so we only had about an hour to enjoy. I was calling everyone from all over the office to come get some. If it arrived in the morning, it would have been much better to snack on all day!