Gift From Boyfriend

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted a thread on which Neverfull I should get http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/neverfull-mm-damier-ebene-or-monogram-557756.html and I decided to get the Monogram because I already have a Speedy in Ebene and I was afraid that it might crack/peel after using it for a few months.

Anyway, thank you to my wonderful boyfriend. I love my new bag. :yahoo:

I just used my phone to take pictures. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know how to make the pictures smaller. :confused1:

2. lucky girl! enjoy it.

3. Congrats! Very sweet of your bf!

4. Looks great on you enjoy!

5. gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!

6. Thank you! I want to get LV accessories next time! :smile:

7. Beautiful! Congrats!!

8. its beautiful!! I have the MM in damier...now I am lusting for the monogram!!
    lol

enjoy it!

9. ^ Is your dog a chihuahua? Cute!! I liked the Azur when I saw it at the store but was afraid of the color transfer.

I want to buy more LV bags. Aaaah! Purse forum is addicting! My boyfriend told me no bags or accessories for awhile because he just got me one. :ban:

10. congrats!

11. Congrats on your NF gift!! :yes:

12. Very nice! Congrats!

13. Love it!:tup:

14. Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to use it. I haven't used it yet, just posted a modeling pic. :buttercup:

15. Lovely, congrats!