Gift for my wife, good choice or no?

I LOVE that bag, I would totally wear it! It's so versatile, too! You did good, and how nice of you to get this for her as a "just because" gift. I am sure she'll love it!
As for the shelving to keep them away from the cats, that's a good idea, or maybe keep the bags in their dustbags and put them in a plastic bin when they aren't in use?

That's is an awesome buy!! She will love it!! I bought the scarf b/c I think the color combo is fabulous!

P.S. Can I give you my husband's phone #? I think you could make a killing in consultation fees here on tPF!!!

First off, I have to say that it is uncanny how much activity is on this forum. You girls sure do love your purses. But hey, I spend hours every day playing my 360 so I guess we all have our vices eh? It hasn't arrived yet, hopefully today, and hopefully she wont open it before I come home. Thanks so much to all of you and the positive feedback. I feel confident that she will like it now. Hopefully this might result in me not having to fold laundry for the next week :nuts:. I'll make sure to update everyone tomorrow! Thanks!!!!

SHOOT ~Kicks Dirt~. Okay, so my wife is happy beyond all belief, and she loves the purse. But, the straps are a bit too small for her :cursing:. I dont think that she deserves to settle for something that isn't exactly what she wants, and being able to carry it around with comfort is kind of a deal breaker. She would like to get a "Ergo signature large tote in black" (I think that's correct) as her replacement. So, what would everyones suggestions be? Should I sell it on ebay again? Could I make 330 back out of it? We have a coach store here but since the tag on the purse is "Coach Factory" they will not do an exchange or anything. Pretty much the same deal with Maceys and Dillards. Thanks everyone!!!!

Do you have a receipt? I think the Coach store will take it back with a receipt for store credit---Read the back of the coach outlet receipt.

If you are considering Ebay--check how much this one is selling for. Remember Between Ebay and Paypal you will lose about 10 percent of the selling cost.

Which tote is this? The largest size? Look on the inside & find the last 4 or 5 numbers--the serial #--is it 11116 or something else? Did you buy this from the outlet or ebay? It's a bummer b/c you were such a good DH to do this (I've given up on my DH & just buy for myself)!