Gift for my sister what do you think?

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
She is just getting into Coach and recently got her first bag which is black. I picked this up for her at the outlet. She doesn't have a wallet yet and I thought that gray was neutral and since she seemed a bit afraid of color when we were shopping I wanted something that would match a lot. Her bag is black on black sig.

I got a great deal on it but do you think I should return for color?

It's a Christmas gift.

DSC_0174.jpg

I think it is a very nice gift, neutral and can be paired with any future bags as well as the one she has now. But I am not picky about bags matching wallets (in fact, I don't ever really match them). Is your sister picky about stuff like that?

I think it is a very nice gift, neutral and can be paired with any future bags as well as the one she has now. But I am not picky about bags matching wallets (in fact, I don't ever really match them). Is your sister picky about stuff like that?

No she's not very picky about it. She was very set on getting something neutral hence the choice of black on black so I figured that this would match that nice and she would be able to see it well inside the bag because it's black and that it would go well with future bags. I just didn't know if it was boring?

I think that is a great gift for your sister!!!Especially if her bag is black on black siggy.That will just add a nice pop of color in her bag.I love to mix up my accessorie's.I did just buy a poppy sig. wristlet in ruby to match the lining in my op art glam tote:smile:I love the chocolate lining in the ruby accessorie's.I'm sure she will Love it~