Gift for my pregnant friend.....

DRLISA

Oct 22, 2005
Im looking to send my friend who is 4 months pregnant some type of gift basket that has some cute products in it to ease her pregnancy...any suggestions for a good website??

i haven't found a site that has any ready made baskets that i like but i know that www.shopintuition.com has some great fun maternity stuff that i would love if i were expecting such as this baby gami book with directions on different ways to wrap ur baby (too CUTE)

9916.l.jpg

and i'd definitely want this diaper cake in your choice of sizes/colors/flowers.......funny/cute and absolutely necessary

1421.LargePinkHawaiian.jpg

baby's owner's manual

10005.l.jpg

and if i were a first time mom maybe this mom necklace

9963.l.jpg

DRLISA said:
Im looking for something that isnt clothes or anything for the baby....something for the mom to be...like teas or body products

Why not see if there is a place that does pre-natal massages, etc.? Or a nice gift certificate to a spa?

I thought of that SuLi...theres a place on madison and 57th called edamame (such a cute name!!!) They want $190 for a 50 min massage!!! Every other place is crazy expensive..it IS Mahattan!!!

Ooops! Should have read all the way through . . .someone had already suggested my idea. If there are any massage schools near you, they always need people to practice on and it's much cheaper!

DRLISA said:
I thought of that SuLi...theres a place on madison and 57th called edamame (such a cute name!!!) They want $190 for a 50 min massage!!! Every other place is crazy expensive..it IS Mahattan!!!

Maybe you can chip in with someone else? We did this for a friend of ours recently, and she was so appreciative. A lot of times, people forget the "moms".

That baby-gami book is precious! I'd love that even now!

When I was pregnant, I most wanted a pedicure. Actually, I always want a pedicure, but it seemed especially important to me towards the end of my pregnancy.