Gift For Mom?

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Hi guys!
So I am thinking of getting a purse for my mom for christmas! She has been carrying a Sak woven bag and won't listen to me that its out of season (lol) and needs a nice leather bag.

I was thinking of the large mahogany Sophia...(we will match as I have the black one lol).

She's 46 (well probably 48...but she's 46 to me :smile:) and likes non-flashy (ie: patent or super bright bags) bags that she can wear on her shoulder. I already considered the madison shoulder bag but thats wayy too big for her.

Any other suggestions?? The only other coach bag she has is the Mia embossed tote in mahogany (go figure:P). Any suggestions would help!

Happy Monday!

How about a Dylan? They look really nice.
Kristin is also a very classy and sophisticated line.

The Sophia is beautiful,of course...but are you sure it won't be too wide on her? As long as you think it looks okay, I'd pick that one as a choice also.

Sorry, I am not much help. LOL!

I made my mom try on my sophia when I was home earlier this month and she really liked it...but when she went into the store to try it on, I guess she was thrown off because she had wanted the small but it was too small. And then the SA tried to sell her the gathered one and thats just too fancy for an everyday bag for my mom lol.

^wow that was a ramble!

But I will keep the dylan in mind! I didn't even think of that one!

Another vote for a Maggie! My mom is the same age as yours and I got her the Madison Maggie in black last year for Christmas and she uses it every single day and loves it. She likes to keep her stuff organized so she likes the compartments. Plus it's just a simple, basic, classic bag! The Sophia is another great idea, but only if she really likes satchels, IMO. And what a nice daughter you are!