gift for a fellow PF member......

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. awhile back vanojr9 was nice enough to pick something up from the coach outlet for me and this is my gift to her.....a little bicolor kelly :P made out of swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls.......it's nothing much but i hope you like it Sarah :shame:....it's so small it was hard to get a clear image of it

kelly 003.jpg kelly 004.jpg
  2. OMGOMGOMG I love it!!! How beautiful and how crafty of you to make such a lovely little bag!! I'm so excited - I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous little kelly bag :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jen, you're absolutely the best!! :lol: Thank you so much!!

3. jc, that's so thoughtful and sweet of you!!! And so creative too!

4. omg!!!!! so darling~~~~

5. that is so cute! very creative!!!

6. That is so cute! And so thoughtful, jc :love:

7. that is so thoughtful of you. you have great taste in gifts. that is adorable!

8. jc that's the cutest thing EVER! You are so talented AND thoughtful :smile:

9. Aww, I thought you were VERY sweet but now I KNOW you're TOTALLY sweet! VERY nice and thoughtful!

10. it's soo pretty

11. That is soooo sweet! How cute is that?!?!?! Just adorable! What a wonderful talent you have! Very creative!

12. awww ladies thanks so much for the compliments i love to make things for fellow members :P........but it was the least i could do after sarah stopped by the coach outlet and picked up this makeup pouch i'd been looking for........i love the forum :love::nuts:

13. Very creative and a nice little talent you have!

14. How creative! That is too cute :biggrin:

15. So sweet. Its hard to believe how many great girls are on this forum. I wish all of you lived in my area!! Your Kelly is adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice