Gift for 20 Employees

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help!

I have to come up with a gift for 20 female employees and 1 male for a job well done on a recent project.

Budget: $400 per person

Something preferably engraveable.

Any thoughts?

2. iPad mini

3. :biggrin:[​IMG]

4. Hermes scarves! 70's (not jewelry, but...)

5. Great idea since it's a work-related gift. Jewellery is too personal and people have different tastes.

6. gift voucher from tiffany?

7. Round Tag Bracelets and a Money Clip from Tiffany and Company

8. On the iPad comment, Target has full size iPad 2's for $299 (deal expires 3/15/14) and if you use your RedCard you'd get 5% off your purchase and could include a gift card for a case etc.

9. Tiffany suggestion above is a good idea too. Tiffany offers 15% discount for corporate gifts. They engrave too. Tiffany clocks used to be a standard gift, but not sure if people get excited about that anymore. How about an engraved business card case? Crystals? Although personally I would be happier with an iPad mini, Tiffany is a classy option.
    http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/category.aspx?mcat=148207&cid=288178

10. Although it would be great to have a larger size iPad, I would take into the consideration that the new iPads now all have retina display. It makes a big difference on screen resolution and clarity. When I first switch from iPad 2 to iPad Air, I felt like I just came out of a cataract surgery :P

11. Visa Gift Cards - They can choose anything they want.

12. +1

13. Cash!! Or Visa Gift Card. Employees appreciate cash more than a gift, especially at $400.