Gift cards at LV

Jun 13, 2007
I picked up something at LV today and noticed by the cash register a gift card that LV now provides. My SA said that it has been out for a month. It's like this credit card looking thing. Pretty much like what you can get at a Gap or Crate and Barrel but it has the LV monogram on the front. I do apologize if this thread has already been posted. Also, I'm enclosing a pic of the receipt folder that they give you when you purchase something. It's really cool.

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton.JPG
    Louis Vuitton.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 131
It's cute... but I rather drag someone to buy it for me at the store...
So don't have to charge me after if it is over the gift card limited.. LOL

i was just thinking that louis vuitton needs a gift card because thats what i want for christmas. now i just need to tell everyone to get me one so i can put them all together & buy a new purse :nuts:

My SA gave me the card pictured earlier and another one but they are full-size note cards (like a birthday card) when I picked up my Palermo (for the second time). The envelopes had the address of my store. They're cute! I didn't get any "receipt" holder at the time, just the note cards.

My SA gave me the card pictured earlier and another one but they are full-size note cards (like a birthday card) when I picked up my Palermo (for the second time). The envelopes had the address of my store. They're cute! I didn't get any "receipt" holder at the time, just the note cards.

Oh, it's one in the same. In my store, they use these "b-day cards" to enclose your receipt.