gift card

1. I got a 50$ gift card to Dillards from a relative. I dunno what to buy with it, but I think I will buy a bikini. When will they have the swimsuits out? Do they have a before summer sale on swimsuits? If so when is it gonna be?

Or would you buy something different?

2. That's funny, I have one for $50 at Kauffman's and I don't know what to buy. I was thinking maybe some shoes at the end of season clearance, but I got sick and missed that. I am thinking maybe a watch, or some cute jewelry...or maybe treat myself to some makeup/perfume...Who knows?!

3. I think makeup, perfume as well or some sunglasses, but I'm obsessed with sunglasses

4. :lol:I got a $50 gc for Dillards too! and I don't know what to get either! a bikini is a good call though. thanks for the idea.

5. OMG! I went to Dillard's because I heard they were having some clearance sales on like half of their clothing. I did but could not find much of anything. I did pick up a cute top for only $8 (originally $32). :nuts:

I cannot wait until the swimsuits come in...but exactly when will they come in.:cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice