Giddy with excitement!

27fan

Sep 21, 2007
I have to get this off my chest:smile: Today I upgraded the center stone of my right hand 3-stone ring, 1.27 princess, L, I3 for a 1.20 Fancy Yellow VS2 Cushion cut. I had to tell some-one, any-one who would understand my extreme excitement, so where else to go but TPF. This is gonna be a very long 2 weeks, (promised date March 7th) *sigh* Must..find..something..else..to..think..about.......:P

I have to get this off my chest:smile: Today I upgraded the center stone of my right hand 3-stone ring, 1.27 princess, L, I3 for a 1.20 Fancy Yellow VS2 Cushion cut. I had to tell some-one, any-one who would understand my extreme excitement, so where else to go but TPF. This is gonna be a very long 2 weeks, (promised date March 7th) *sigh* Must..find..something..else..to..think..about.......:P
Sounds gorgeous look forward to pic's

Congrats! Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friends was so right :smile:. I thought about doing that myself. I also have a 3 stone ring about 1.1 and 2 side stones 1.5 ct tw (total weight 2.5). So I was thinking in upgrading all that in one 2.5 diamond. It might be the next project.