Gianvito Rossi or Valentino

Hi! I think this depends on the look you're going for. I have both and love both!

Personally, I think the Valentino's are more comfortable. I can wear them all day for hours without any issues but I love the look of the GR's better because I feel like I can wear them more often since they're a little more understated. I am having sizing issues with the GRs so if you end up getting them, I would highly recommend trying them on in the store. Keep in mind they soften up a lot after a few minutes of wear so I would opt for something a little more snug at first.

Reactions: brazil on heels
Hi! I think this depends on the look you're going for. I have both and love both!

Personally, I think the Valentino's are more comfortable. I can wear them all day for hours without any issues but I love the look of the GR's better because I feel like I can wear them more often since they're a little more understated. I am having sizing issues with the GRs so if you end up getting them, I would highly recommend trying them on in the store. Keep in mind they soften up a lot after a few minutes of wear so I would opt for something a little more snug at first.

I agree that GR is more understated, and that’s what I like! I prefer GR over Valentino. However, I am very hesitant to splurge the money on GR as I’ll have to buy them online. There’s no store that sells GR near me. If they don’t fit, I’ll have to return them, and I’ll have to pay for the shipping for return. Such a hassle. I can try on Valentino in the store though. I wear size 6.5-7. Such a dilemma!