Giant Squid Attacks Jersey Shore!

1. I picked up a Weekly World News while at my dads this week (I was bored).

Just wanted to make sure you east coasters were alright out there!
    :lol:

I love this mag.

ooops. mispelled "attacks!"

2. HAHA! I saw that cover the other day! I was like, "MOM! Look!" and she's all, "OH NO!" Yea... hehe

3. A giant what? :roflmfao:

4. Really? I have to look this up now.

5. DO you know what town it was?

6. I absolutely love the weekly world news!!

...I wish I could get it here :sad: I looked on the military base, but they don't carry it :sad: :sad: :sad:

7. It's fake... that whole magazine is a sham and purely for entertainment value...

8. too funny!

9. It should say New Jersey Shore attacked by droves of fat hairy men in speedos. That would be accurate:yucky:

10. The WWN is hilarious!

11. ^^ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATS accurate......HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

12. Great bagnshoo...I have reservations at Cape May next weekend for my anniversary! Happy Anniversary, I get attacked by some man-eating squid, however, that would make a lot of fresh calamari

13. I saw that at the gorcery store too, Weekly News World is hilarious!

14. don't be so sure now! there is also a very informative article about how microscopic aliens might be living in your carpet!!!!:wtf:

first clue: Fibers appear to move slightly and fairly frequently when no one is around....

:roflmfao:

15. Yes, I believe Sgt. Henderson of the State Police was quoted as saying, "If it comes back, it's calamari."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice