Giant phones in Nano bags

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
I just received my Nano Noe. I kinda knew my Samsung Note 10 plus would stick out. I don't really mind as long as I can secure the bag when I need to. 20200812_095421.jpg

I recently bought the Noe BB in Azur so am posting a picture for comparison sake. Everything fits in the BB easily with plenty of room to spare.

20200812_095111.jpg

(I'm trying out the 38" Mcraft strap on that one )

Does anyone have the Samsung Note Plus phone and an either Nano Noe or Speedy? Does this phone even fit inside the speedy? Phone height is 6.39"
I wouldn't consider a smaller phone.

What does every think about nano bags and big phones? Can you make it work?

• Haha
Reactions: nezumi and Roie55
I have a Nano Speedy (and had the Nano Noe but decided to sell as I gravitate towards the Nano Speedy more), and my iPhone 11 Pro Max fits although I have to put it in at an angle because of the zipper closure size. Once it's inside though, I straighten it out and I can still put more stuff in like my Victorine wallet and key pouch with room to spare. I know the Note is slightly taller than the Pro Max, but hope this helps.

I have a Nano Speedy (and had the Nano Noe but decided to sell as I gravitate towards the Nano Speedy more), and my iPhone 11 Pro Max fits although I have to put it in at an angle because of the zipper closure size. Once it's inside though, I straighten it out and I can still put more stuff in like my Victorine wallet and key pouch with room to spare. I know the Note is slightly taller than the Pro Max, but hope this helps.
Thanks Patty. That's helpful. I think the Noe will have to go back. I'll hope the nano speedys come back in stock.

I ended up selling the nano noe I had as I got tired of my phone sticking out. I bought a mini noe, preloved obviously, and it’s a fantastic size. My big phone fits in it just fine.

I was just looking at the preloved minis. You're right, the size looks perfect.
It really is a great size. I added a crossbody strap and a slider from McCraft leather on Etsy and it makes the bag a perfect every day bag for me. Fits my iPhone 11 pro max, mini pochette, keys, and, crucial for me, sunglasses. I posted a picture of it the other day in the noe clubhouse.

It really is a great size. I added a crossbody strap and a slider from McCraft leather on Etsy and it makes the bag a perfect every day bag for me. Fits my iPhone 11 pro max, mini pochette, keys, and, crucial for me, sunglasses. I posted a picture of it the other day in the noe clubhouse.

I LOVE Mcraft!!!! The quality is amazing! But the minis are few and hard between and what's out there doesn't look good. I have a pochette accessories that fits everything so I'll be patient (I say this now). Maybe I'll find a good mini? But the quality and price of the BB can't be beat as far as brand new for $1340. Love my BB in azur but need a small mono next. The hunt goes on. You are lucky to have the mini.

I LOVE Mcraft!!!! The quality is amazing! But the minis are few and hard between and what's out there doesn't look good. I have a pochette accessories that fits everything so I'll be patient (I say this now). Maybe I'll find a good mini? But the quality and price of the BB can't be beat as far as brand new for $1340. Love my BB in azur but need a small mono next. The hunt goes on. You are lucky to have the mini.
I love the mini size! I didn’t know that existed. I wonder about buying a poor quality one and paying to have the vachetta replaced?

I love the mini size! I didn’t know that existed. I wonder about buying a poor quality one and paying to have the vachetta replaced?

Maybe replacing vachetta is a good idea but during covid could take a while ? Maybe timing is bad for me to find a good mini. Absolutely love the size, though. You are so lucky to have one. I wonder if the BB is much bigger, but that is really hard to get in mono and having it in Azur may be redundant.

I remember when the mini came out. It was. $700.

Isn’t that the truth, bigger phones and smaller purses! I am very thankful to have my mini. I looked for a while and bought it about a year and a half ago and paid around $700. The prices have since seemed to skyrocket for ones in decent condition. I wish this size would be made again and in azur. Wouldn’t that be cute?! I’ve thought about the noe bb in azur for a couple years now and finally just pulled the trigger on a second hand one. Got tired of waiting for them to be back in stock plus the new vachetta scares me. I live in sunscreen and just didn’t want to stress. Plus I had a store credit so made sense all around. Yeah noe! :biggrin: