Giant Monogram Speedy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have had Giant Monogram Speedy for some while now. I think it is very georgeus bag. Problem is that I guess I am too shy or something to use it. Even though I like it very much I think it just might be to much LV. What do you think about that bag?

2. It’s such a lovely looking bag; too pretty to keep at home. Put some stuff in it and take a ride to the mall and show off that beauty. :biggrin:

Puglet Lover, jbags07, Sopu and 2 others like this.
  3. I'm using mine today~!

Sopu likes this.
  4. It’s a beautiful bag! Enjoy it!

Puglet Lover and Sopu like this.
  5. On pictures the print but I think that in person it is actually a more understated print. I love my onthego in this print and I’m not concerned about what others think about my bag, if I like it I use it :hbeat:

jbags07, shopgurl, Sopu and 1 other person like this.
  6. I agree with Emsidee. The print on the speedy is actually less logo-y than the normal speedy because of the placement of the giant logos. I love mine! But you have to be comfortable wearing it. Take it for a spin and if you don’t love it, sell it.

jbags07 and Sopu like this.
  7. I have both the Giant Speedy and OTG. If you love the print, take out your new bag! :smile:. if you still feel uncomfortable you should have no problem selling it. Personally, I really don’t care what other people think of my bags. If I love it, I’ll wear it. :smile:

jill39, jbags07 and Sopu like this.
  8. I would wear that bag everyday if it was available for me to purchase! But oh well it is not! At least I got the onthego in giant.