giant kelly

1. i'm not sure if you guys have seen this before, but here's a giant kelly on the window of Hermes Vancouver. crafted out of leather (barenia?).

photo courtesy of tresormakati, our resident baghag :

[​IMG]

:yahoo: :yahoo:

2. :huh: it's huge!!

3. I Want It!!!!!

4. Can I sleep in there?:sleepy:

:wtf: I have seen it in Brussels a few years ago and it's amazing:wtf:

5. bloody wast of good barenia, if you ask me. cut that thing up and make me my picotin, dammit!!!!!!!!!

6. Patz - YOU FOUND MY "SLEEPING BAG"", what was that thing doing in Vancouver of all places??!!:nuts:

Thanks for finding it, now I have to go and retrieve the darn thing and get it out of customs.

What a beautiful display!!:smile:

7. Now we know where all the Barenia went!

8. :wtf: But why, Hermes, why? :wtf: Do you realize how many bags we could have made out of all that barenia???:wtf:

9. I Love It!

10. now THAT's what i call a bag! i'll even make space on my bed for it to sleep on. better hugging a kelly that size than a snoring husband i say :P

11. LOL!:lol: ....I really love it!

12. star lets share money and buy it. one year with you, one year with me :biggrin:

13. He,he,...I have been staring at this for awhile now trying desperately to imagine the actual size? Is it a little Minnie mouse like, you know what I mean? I don't think I can get away with it, the more I look...she's all yours babe!:lol:

14. what size is that? I'm interested in a 40cm kelly (im a guy) to use as a briefcase type bag, i cant nearly afford it right not (finding the cash to buy an lv bag is tough at times for me) well anyway i really want to see the proportions, so that a 50 right?

15. holy cow! imagine the big orange box for that thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice