Giant Hip crush?

investinbags

planned buyer
May 14, 2011
I just went to the department store today, and I think I had a crush on the Giant Hip bags. They look so cute, and yet they kept the elements of the Bbags. Also, it can be wore in two ways.

Anyone else had a crush on the Giant Hips?

Me too!

Lovin my Hip!

And........you can completely remove the strap for travel, carry it as an accessory bag for your passport and whatnot, roll the strap and place in your larger Bal and bam, Miss Balenciaga Organized you are!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I practice what I preach, lol, this Hip travels well!

Balenciaga in Bermuda:
Bermuda057.jpg

Me too!

Lovin my Hip!

And........you can completely remove the strap for travel, carry it as an accessory bag for your passport and whatnot, roll the strap and place in your larger Bal and bam, Miss Balenciaga Organized you are!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Good advice!!!!:woot:

So the hole on one end of the strap is big enough so that the clip on the other end can go through so that the strap can be completely removed? Wow, what I thought couldn't get better just got better!!!

I'm a Balen virgin, so tell me about it. How do they last and how do you take care of them?

Hi again investinbags, yes, the strap is completely removable, I will attach some pictures below. So you can use as a clutch too if you so desire! As far as taking care of them, there are many threads in the Care Reference area of the Bal Library. http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-care-and-maintenance/ Enjoy!

RemoveableBalHipstrap002.jpg

RemoveableBalHipstrap006.jpg

Thank you sooo much, LoveHandbags!

This instant crush is like an unexpected baby! However, I'm already buying one, and possibly two, bags this summer. So I'm going to delay her birth! But that's all because I love her so much.

Balenciaga should keep making this, for at least a few years, right?

I have one, and I just love it !

Lovehandbags, is yours blue ? Which blue is it, if you don't mind me asking ? My SA called every store in Paris to find a blue for me, but they didn't have any :sad: Mine is anthracite.

I do not mind you asking at all! I should have typed it to begin with, sorry, the above leather is Canard, from 2010 (the Spring/Summer collection I believe)

I kind of have a crush also... I'm picturing it to be perfect for summer.. Like when you take the kids to something and don't want to bring lots of stuff, but need something for keys, money and the small stuff, but still have your hands free...

I practice what I preach, lol, this Hip travels well!

Balenciaga in Bermuda:
Bermuda057.jpg

^^I love everything about this pic. Bermuda, beautiful water, and a gorgeous Bal Bag. I like this bag for times when you don't need to carry a lot. I am thinking of getting one to put in my larger totes. I have really been getting pochettes lately and they're working out great! What color is this? It looks like Bleu Night (I just bought a Velo in BN).