giant hardware: yay or nay?

I really like the giant hardware. I especially think the Day looks much better with gh. At first I really didnt like it tho. But now I'm dying for a GH city or day. I love how the gold pops with the Jaune for the Day or the silver with the violet for the City!

Personally, I like the GH, but in silver.

Balenciaga should be fun, so really, it's a matter of personal taste. I'm getting a Black City with GSH, but my next one will be a regular city with RH.

Best of both worlds. Why choose???? Get what you like or have one of each! Problem solved!!!

I really like the look of the SGH with blue leather... BUT BUT after owning one, it is sooo hard on my shoulder.. I think I prefer regular hardware much better on my Work bag

It's very much a matter of personal preference. I have only one GH bag, a GGH Aquamarine City and I think it's gorgeous. I certainly use it as my very best bag. But I also love some of the darker colours with GSH and these look great IRL. But I really am a fan of RH and will hopefully continue to buy these lovely bags for many years to come.

I only like the SGH and only on the Day... out of my 10 bbags, I only have 1 SGH Day so it depends... as my ONLY Bbag I'd get a rh, but I'm so glad I got my steel sgh Day. Not much help here!