Giant Gold Hardware and Giant Hardware in general... questions

Hello,

So the Giant gold hardware was discountinued for awhile and now I see them on the Balenciaga website.
Am I really seeing this or am I crazy?

I thought the Giant hardware was being discontinued period?

I'm really confused.
any thoughts?

hello !giant HARDWARE WILL BE DISCONTINUED SINCE 2012 S/S

the bags you are seeing on balenciaga.com are still from f/w 2011 and gold giant is still produced in limited edition only on few colours and styles ..hope it helps ;)

ahhh so the one's I see is LEdition.

Do you think they will still have limited edition GGH after it's officially "discontinued" in 2012?

Yeeeeeeeeee. what will I do??? I really want a black GGH but need to save money...

Should I treat myself to it?

Here is my part-time black GGH from bal.com and I feel the leather is thick and chewy.

attachment.php

I was told by one of the Bal SAs at Holts that the GH would be discontinued for Spring/Summer 2012. But they still had a good amount of the F/W bags with the GH still available, last I checked.

PlatinumSerenity said:
do you think the black GGH will run out fast? best to get it now?

I don't think so. This combination has been around for awhile and actually was discontinued and just recently reintroduced. If you don't have the funds now, I would wait until you do.

Oh AND... I use her everyday and she is so chewy and divine... I am so glad I bought her after lusting for this combo for a very long time... I say get it before you regret it (sorry didnt mean to rhyme lol)

So will the giant hardware be discontinue only for s/s 2012 and f/w 2012 and reintroduced in s/s 2013? I am so confused. :/
I want to get a giant hardware bbag before they run out, but not sure if I should wait? Help!