giant flap for travel - what do you think?

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
i just happened to come across this bag and just think it looks cool - it's a giant flap for travel! not sure if it's authentic (have requested additional pics and will post in auth. thread), but it comes from a reputable reseller. what do you think? measurements are 17.5in x 12 x 5 too big for an everyday bag??? i do love big bags...:graucho:

Attachments

Last edited:

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Wow, THAT is a jumbo!!! It might be too much weight but then again I like to carry light when I travel.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I don't want to put a 'dampener' on your lovley find but (if anthentic) do you think the chain is strong enough for the size of the bag and all it could hold?

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
It just looks cartoonish to me. I love big bags but there is something about that that just looks odd.
lol, the more i've looked at the bag, the more i agree with you :P i just thought it was an interesting looking bag, thought i would share it with all of you!

mave

Aug 2, 2009
i think it's fab for walking around.. goes well with jeans, or a dress.. very versatile..but might be cumbersome if it's a giant.. u could be knocking a lot into things..
(which a maxi might do better)

however, i wun carry it on the plane.. my travel bag usually weighs a ton.. i would suggest something like a GST or even a Biarritz which can hold more weight..

despite the size, i dun think the giant can really bear so much weight..