Giant DAY?

1. Does anyone have a picture of the giant day? Does anyone know the measurements?

2. This is it, isn't it? Or is this a slightly different Day-ish style?

DSC01328.jpg
  3. ^^^Thanks JIM! LOL

Anyway, it only comes with that gold hardware? and where are the tassels!

4. No problem, Pam! lol

Yeah, I believe the giant hardware is in gold only and no tassels! I'm not really loving the Day with the giant.. I much prefer the Work or City from what I've seen so far.

5. OH WELL! I can't buy a Bbag with no tassels! LOL

6. I know what you mean. It seems like they're going for a slightly dressier look with this one and maybe the tassels didn't suit it. At this point I'm set on getting a City but I might change my mind!

7. This is a new style, called the Giant Hobo...it's not the Giant Day. I'll try to find a pic and post.

8. I think it's just called the hobo isn't it? and the hardware is called Giant

9. Yes, that's what I meant:smile: It's the hobo style with the giant hardware. That is how they are referred to though.

10. they may have thought the giant hardware + tassles would be overkill, with the two features competing too much with each other. I prefer tassles.

11. :shame: I'm so confused!

12. Yes, on ateliernaff LP predicted this exact kind of confusion:
    I'm sure this won't be the last time this happens... *lol*

The second photo on this page is the Giant Day:
    atelier.naff: Géant ou pas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice