giant covered part time

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    I am thinking of purchasing the giant covered part time in anthracite.....I love the colour and the fact that the giant hardware is in the same soft leather material as rest of the bag but not sure about the 'lacy' detailing... is the detailing too much?

2. I love the Anthracite color! I have an 07' Shoulder in Anthra..and it is a gorgeous bag! To me you can't go wrong with that color, and the I personally love the covered hw!
    That lil bit of lacy detailing makes it a lil' more softer..yet tough..

3. thanks for your response! I am going to make the purchase tomorrow and have spent literally all week trying to decide between City and Part-time and now giant covered vs giant silver H!!

4. ^^ Erm, I believe only City comes in CGH and SGH, while Part Time comes in SGH. Which means there's no such thing as a CGH PT?

5. ^The part time comes in CGH, starting from this season.

6. ^^ Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks.

7. #7 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    thanks chunkylover53! I didnt know that either! explains why I coudnt finy any threads on the GCH PT....
    I have managed to locate the GCH PT in Anthracite and getting it today! My first Balenciaga!! :yahoo:

8. ^^congrats!! please post pics when you get it.

9. Yes, congrats! Can't wait to see pics...

10. thanks!! I really love it!! just flew out to HK for business so will posts as soon as I get back in one week! Can't wait to get back and take it out on it's first outing!