Giant Covered Hardware

Well I hope it is around next year because I have 4!! I love the GCH but only with the perforated leather. I don't care for the covered regular hardware as I think it looks weird...like sort of "not there" or something. Too bland maybe. The giant covered along with the perf leather is not heavy either. It is one of my favorite styles to come out....guess I will have to get a couple more before they discontinue them.

Well I hope it is around next year because I have 4!! I love the GCH but only with the perforated leather. I don't care for the covered regular hardware as I think it looks weird...like sort of "not there" or something. Too bland maybe. The giant covered along with the perf leather is not heavy either. It is one of my favorite styles to come out....guess I will have to get a couple more before they discontinue them.

I am with you on this I love them!!! Just wish they weren't so pricey!!!

I only like the perforation but not the Giant Covered Hardware. If only they had regular hardware with perforation. That would give it a vintage feel and no issues about the covered hardware wearing off!