Giant Brief, RTT and Escapade Club!

sidsemo

Jul 19, 2007
Waiting for my first RTT to arrive I am hoping that others will post theres to make the wait more bearble. So come and join the club!!

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
How do you find the size of the brief? The RTT is really huge! Beautiful colors by the way:tup:
I think the size is BIG!! it can fit loads and i love how it still looks gorgues even when you dont fit much in it! do you use your RTT as a everday bag? i love it but i think that size is too much for me :smile:

sidsemo

Jul 19, 2007
I think the size is BIG!! it can fit loads and i love how it still looks gorgues even when you dont fit much in it! do you use your RTT as a everday bag? i love it but i think that size is too much for me :smile:
That was the plan, but since it just arrived I havnt used it yet. I tend to put so many things in my bag that my city is too small :yes: But im still surprices about how big my RTT is :smile:

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
That was the plan, but since it just arrived I havnt used it yet. I tend to put so many things in my bag that my city is too small :yes: But im still surprices about how big my RTT is :smile:

I do the same with the twiggy and when i transfer all the stuff to the brief..its like nothing! but i cant complain..i really love the bag... i have to say it is heavier so i dont want to put loads of things for the sake of it!

LV obsessed..i love your ocean!!

balmiu

O.G.
Dec 8, 2007
LA
what is the drop from the top of the handle to the bag? i mean, does it go over one's shoulder?