Gi Joes: The Rise of Cobra

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
Anybody else watched this yet?? The hubby and I enjoyed this movie. We both grew up watching the cartoon on tv, and of course he played with them as a child. My little brother blew his up hahaha :rolleyes: The plot was simple and wasn''t drawn out which i liked. It also produced a lot of action, which im sure fellow gi joe fans would enjoy. How can it be GI Joe and no action ;) *teehee* We cant wait to own this on dvd. and Channing Tatum :love: I had no idea who was going to end up being cobra commander. I dont want to spoil it *teehee* :smile:

They set it up so their could be a sequel. IF they make one, i want to see it now haha :P

Last edited:

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
I saw it and I liked it. I too grew up watching the cartoon and playing with the toys. I thought Sienna Miller was great as Baroness, but I wish that she would've had the accent. I didn't really like the Baroness/Duke plotline. We all know that Scarlett was Duke's lady. Enh, but all in all, it was a decent adaptation.

LVmom

sleepless in The Lou
O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
St.Louis
I enjoyed it, but it was no Star Trek. The plot and actors suited the premise, but the CGI was not up to par IMO. I still enjoyed it more than most of the movies I watched this summer.:smile: