Ghw or phw on raisin? Advice please

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
Hi everyone. I need advice on gold vs palladium hardware on a raisin birkin. I was dead set on palladium as i prefer white metals, but I keep thinking gold might be better.

Help.

I think that gold would be gorgeous with Raisin. Is the newer raisin more on the purple side or on the maroon side? Whatever the shade, it will be stunning with gold!

I looked at their leathers and the colours are different from the Hermes raisin but very pretty.

I have a raisin bag with GHW. I think it looks nicer with the purple of the bag. And I mostly wear white gold/platinum jewelry; it all works fine.

Since we are mining the tPF library of pix, I thought I would add mine to Mistikat's beautiful chevre Birkin.

1616945d1330226940-hermes-bags-perfect-match-hermes-scarves-shawls-p1000783.jpg

1616947d1330226940-hermes-bags-perfect-match-hermes-scarves-shawls-p1000793.jpg

I have a chevre raisin Bolide that also has gold hardware. I agree that gold is a great pairing with this color.

Goodness. You both have grails. I adore chèvre leather and box is just so luscious. I'm gonna have to stalk you both now. :drool:

I have raisin in phw. Now seeing Misti's and GK's gorgeous bags... My advice go with the GHW if you can.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like phw with raisin and prefer ghw with the prune. Somehow the silver with the purple raisin is so modern. But good luck in your decision!

I have a raisin with palladium so might be little biased but I do really love mine. I wanted ghw at first but changed my mind later and the more I carry it the more I am satisfied with my hardware choice. I found out that I use palladium hardware bags more often as its easier to match with my most casual outfits. I love ghw(who doesn't????)but each time I take it out from my closet, I tend to put it back and reach to the palladium bag. Probably it's just me. Follow what your heart sings.