GHW on bag ans SHW on wallet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think it will look weird if I have black classic flap with gold hardware and a black yen wallet with a silver hardware? Or does it matter?

2. I dont think it matters. As long as u like them . I actually use a non Chanel wallet n I'm fine with it :smile:

3. I prefer matchy matchy normally. But it is a very small cc on the wallet anyway... Maybe it is not that noticeable?

4. I have the same problem but they hardly have GHW for the wallet so I got SHW instead and it looks gold with yellow light though. :biggrin:

5. I really wanted to match mine but they hardly have anything in gold hardware :sad: I got one with silver hardware but I'm waiting for cruise cos it seems a lot more gold hard will be coming in!

6. Mixing gold and silver is in now, isn't it? Even if it wasn't I think it's fine.

7. I don't think it's a big deal. My L zip wallet has a silver cc but I use it with my GHW GST all the time.