Ghillie love!

I love the look of the Ghillie!
The only thing that scares me a bit, is the Tadelakt leather. I am afraid that clumsy me would ruin it in no time :P. But I really love the look of the Ghillie, so special :love:.
Btw, anyone knows the prices of a Ghillie Kelly and Birkin in Europe?

I asked my store to call me if/when a ghillie came in....I like it! The photos here are fabulous!!!

I need those gloves also!!!!

chkpfbeliever said:
Thanks MrsRance. I'm allowed to put a podium order this June so I'll ask for this one. This is more special than a bi-color version.

Most welcome :flowers: the colors are: blanc gris/perle, argile/etoupe, and one more but i didn't get the name. Hope you will get this ;)

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum

**Chanel** said:
The only thing that scares me a bit, is the Tadelakt leather. I am afraid that clumsy me would ruin it in no time :P. But I really love the look of the Ghillie, so special :love:.

The two tones ghillies is the swift leather though :smile:

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum

Yes, the tadelakt scares me too but not enough that I could resist:smile:

I truly love Ghillie! I think it's the best fashion of the recent creations that is true to Hermes classy heritage the house has done in a looong time.

:whiteflag:Please don't shoot me, but I seem to be in the minority here as I really don't like it! I was offered a fauve kelly one a little while ago, and it really wasn't my cup of tea at all! Each to their own, I suppose!
Sorry Chanel, I didn't even bother asking the price, as I wasn't interested in it.

I often thought I wanted certain bags based on pictures of them, but when I saw them in person I didn't like them as much. Same thing with some colors. Has that happened to anyone else?