GHD Smoothing Balm discontinued!!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
*sobs a little*...this was a workhorse in my arsenal of styling products...it's fabulous, smells great and lasts forever. Well, almost forever. I went online and poof, it's gone...I asked to be emailed when it was available again and it's not.

I'm going to try Obedience Cream as an alternative, but will also call Sephora. Anyone know if GHD is Sephora exclusive, or can you find it in other stores or online??

XXXOO PG

*sobs a little*...this was a workhorse in my arsenal of styling products...it's fabulous, smells great and lasts forever. Well, almost forever. I went online and poof, it's gone...I asked to be emailed when it was available again and it's not.

I'm going to try Obedience Cream as an alternative, but will also call Sephora. Anyone know if GHD is Sephora exclusive, or can you find it in other stores or online??

XXXOO PG

Pursegrrl,
try calling GHD maybe they can give you a list of salons in your area that carry their products it's worth a try. good luck! I'll keep on the look out on my end.:yes:

XXXOO PG

Don't worry PG! I have a solution for you! :yes:

You can still buy the smoothing balm at GHD's online store!

http://www.ghdhair.com/go/shop-us/product_info.php?products_id=107

Now you can tell me how much you love me and how I rock for saving your hair LOL!!! ;)

XXXOO PG

yup.. i got the notice in an email a couple of days ago.. i had never tried it.. and wanted to.. boo