Ghall's Confessions of a (outlet, bonanzle,& ebay) Shopahalic...

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
I suppose it's time to keep just one of these and keep adding to it instead of a million new thread of reveals huh?
Who am I kidding- I can't be on ban.. well.. I can until the next 20% off! :P
I have gotten a few things over the last 2 weeks... and I will be getting a few more things in the next couple of days that I'll add.:yahoo:
It's late, so I'm pretty sure no one's around... So I'll just post pics as they upload....

okay.. Here goes..
starting with the small stuff

Here are all of the Fobs i aquired this month.. all from ebay- EXCEPT the piggy. i got that at FP when they first came out a few years ago.. but it's cute :smile:
I'm from the year of the pig. and the I and D are 2 of my kids initials.. I already have my G and my daughter's M...
1-276.jpg

Here are the pony scarves I've gotten this month.
the top two are from the outlet and the legacy one is from ebay.
I'm so obsessed with these things. I use them on my bags now, but I can't wait to have long hair again to use them for my pony tails!
1-278.jpg

i've always loved plaid things!!! I scored this adorable tartan poppy wristlet today for $23 after all discounts!
it's soo cute! i keep all my germ-x wipes in it :smile:
1-274.jpg

I had this in XL Grey w/ chain.. and as beautiful as it was, it was way too big.. even for a mom of 3 that carries EVERYTHING!!!
i almost did an exchange for this bag- but decided to wait..
i was in line to pay today- when i saw a customer put this back on the shelf, so i got out of line and snatched it up!
she's so perfect and sparkely!!!

mahogany garnet w/ brass hardware!
1-275.jpg

her stuffed insides
1-277.jpg

she was $350-50%-20%!!! i believe she came out to $143???
great price considering i got my mom's for her a few weeks ago for $185 before tax!

Last edited:
and here is a bag i was never interested in.. and even after i bought her today. i had second thoughts.. but i got home.. and put everything in her... and discovered she is what i've been looking for!
a cute black tote that fits EVERYTHING i need and has room to spare!
she was $298-30%-20%

Poppy Black Patent Glam tote w/ silver hardware!!
she's got my black silk ocelet scarf on her!
1-271.jpg

stuffed! i'm using her tomorrow... pretty green lining!
1-273.jpg

guts on the outside!!!
1-272.jpg

she fits ALL of this and still has room for more!

Wow, you have been a busy lady...first up I love the fobs and charms, I'm a rabbit and I also collect the initials of DD, DS and DH. I scarfs are so pretty you know I just started buying the ponytails end of last year to wear in my hair on those hot summer hairs in Cali. I especially love the valentini style heart one but they are all cute!

I have the teal wristlet in the gray and it has been one of my fabs I carry it back and forth for work in my tote bag it is really large and the leather is sturdy on it.

That garnet is just a beauty, Coach makes the best color brown handbags they always just looks so rich and lush. Now that Poppy glam is gorgeous! I am looking to get one in the black also it I can find one or the Evie large in black/gold combo. the scarf makes the bag look extra special. All I can say is SCORE!!!! all of the great buys. :smile:

thanks for staying up for my reveal SittinInCoach!
have a good night!
i gotta get in some sleep before my human alarm clocks get me up in 6 hours! LOL!