GH Sandstone Hobo?? Incoralblue-Type Info Needed Please haha!

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Hi ladies ...
I am looking to get myself a GH sandstone hobo .. love the gold hardware against the sandstone color and the shape is just TDF!!!
I just wana know more info about this bag .. size and dimensions? how much it holds? .. price? .. a modeling for someone who is about 5 5 to 5 7? .. what color clothing goes well with it? .. is this year's leather smooshy and delicious? .. is it structured or does it sag when full? ... EVERYTHING!!! kind of like incoralblue's anatomey of THE GH SANDSTONE HOBO type thing!! haha ..

Im much too tired to go into an elaborate description but heres a pic of mine. Shes gorgeous but browns are not for me so Im returning her to Bal NY. Leather is amazing and thick, colour is sort of an oatmeal colour, bag is quite roomy but I havnt used it so couldnt tell you how much it holds and it was $1200something, I have to check my receipt for exact price. Im 5'3 btw and she fits perfectly, not too big, not too small

Attachments

• workandhobo.JPG
    workandhobo.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 140
Im much too tired to go into an elaborate description but heres a pic of mine. Shes gorgeous but browns are not for me so Im returning her to Bal NY. Leather is amazing and thick, colour is sort of an oatmeal colour, bag is quite roomy but I havnt used it so couldnt tell you how much it holds and it was $1200something, I have to check my receipt for exact price. Im 5'3 btw and she fits perfectly, not too big, not too small
attachment.php

The bag is lovely and the leather is TDF:tup: