GH Question on the Town

snoesje

Sep 16, 2007
Girls, I got my 2010 Canard RGGH Town about 3 weeks ago and noticed some differences in the hardware.
1. The hardware colour of the bales on the shoulder strap is different from the bales and studs on the bag:
PC124445.jpg

As you can see, the bale of the strap is much more yellowish, while those of the bag are true rosegold.

2. Comparison of the bales.The shape of the Town bale is in between RH and GH:
PC124443.jpg

Only have these 2 pics here. A week ago I made some other pics where I compared the hardware with one of my GH bags, but unfortunately I left the cam home and can't upload them now. The bales of my other Gh hardware Bags are more "flat" and not that round though.
Has anyone noticed the same differences?:confused1:
Maybe you can post some pics as well?

Interesting questions and I'm looking forward to the experts' responses! I recently bought a Hip on ebay and the zipper head was an ordinary gold colour whereas the rest of the hardware was RG. It made me nervous and I returned it...

Hi - I think there has been quite a lot of variation dependant on colour/year?
the bales and the handle connectors on my Town are the same colour but the zipper head itself is more yellow....it's difficult to see on the pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• L1070543 001_edited-1.jpg
    L1070543 001_edited-1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 312
This is normal and was discussed when RGGH first came out in 2010.

The zipper, bales and shoulder strap are a brighter and shinier gold than the actual hardware (studs).

No worries.

This is normal and was discussed when RGGH first came out in 2010.

The zipper, bales and shoulder strap are a brighter and shinier gold than the actual hardware (studs).

No worries.
DITTO ...and also there is a different colour saturation from 2010 and 2011 rose gold (and also from bag to bag:my papyrus is much more rose gold than other bbags) .
COMPARISON OF A 2010 RGGH SEIGLE AND PAPYRUS 2011 from 2_shai
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 312