GGH Money: Sahara or Vert Foret?

Vert Foret Wallet. Its a beautiful colour. And it doesnt show dirt that easily.

Hello you! It's 11.29 in Singapore. What are you doing on PF? :graucho: It's also a Friday huh? That's one thing I LOVE about living in the Southern Hemisphere. It's like I'm always a step behind people when I'm in the States though buying stuff online is easier. Haha... How's the weather in Singapore? It was raining so much before I left and I think that I brought the rain with me because it's been raining for the past two days and my part of SoCal rains like.... never. :supacool:

I am sorry about your violet fiasco. Hope it resolves to your advantage. Good Luck!

I vote Vert Foret. Sahara is gorgeous but you would handle your wallet a lot so it's not practical to have it in such a light colour.

I vote Sahara. That color is just too pretty. Plus you're already getting a White bag so why worry about another small accessory :biggrin:

I have the Damier Azur French Purse and what I do is I keep it in a pouch within my bag so that it doesn't get too dirty with my other stuff thrown in there.

P/s, do you know what other accessories AR have at the moment? I was told they weren't bringing in ANY accessories eg wallets, coin purses...

Vert Foret hands down. I have a Very Foret GGH hobo and the combination is truly stunning. It would also be easier to maintain as Sahara will get dirty more quickly because of the light color. It's going to be knocking around in your bag so yea darker is better!

Thank you all so much for your votes! :smile: I think that what amiekbs8 said sums it up really well. It will be "knocking around in [my] bag" so vert foret it is. Stay tuned for pics of it and my new white work next week! And since AR is totally reliable, they will come next week. Except that because of the strike in Italy, they have run out of the big white boxes that Bbags are shipped in sometimes. Oh well, one less obstacle to get through, I say! :smile:

Oh peppers, I was going to get the vert d'eau in a work since I'm a chronic overpacker but changed my mind at the last moment because of the picture of Lindsey Lohan with her white work in the picture in the whowhatwear (or something like that) article that ICB and Glossie posted. It's soooo beautiful. But your vert d'eau looks so pretty in your modelling pics too... :heart: So yes, I should get a vert something huh? :lol:

i'm not a green person but i'd vote for VF for a money. moreover, green and white go very very well together - one of my fave combinations. a white work's lovely! if you're a chronic overpacker and still not cured of it, the size is simply perfect. the city really can't contain much, this coming from an underpacker. have you bought your protectants to cover the bag? i do advise you protect it before the constant abuse. congrats! welcome to the white bbag club! :biggrin: