GGH Black Flat Clutch Question - Availability

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is is hard to find a GGH Black Flat Clutch right now? I bought one from *bay earlier in the year, but haven't used it and am thinking of letting it go. But, I am just worried that if I regret my decision and want to buy another from in store there won't be any available. Does anyone know? It would be so much easier if I had a Bal, Barneys, NM, etc. close to me and I could go in to check, but I don't. TIA! :flowers::heart:

2. i've seen them at my neimans =)

3. ^ Ok good, thank you. I didn't know if they were getting scarce now because of the no GGH in Spring 09 :yes:

4. Barneys still has them, too. I recently picked up an 07 one and it's just gorgeous! :girlsigh:

5. You would probably be able to find another one if you end up regretting parting with yours, but you may want to consider the leather - if your clutch has really gorgeous chevre leather you may have a difficult time finding that again. Not trying to dissuade you at all :nogood:, just something I personally would consider :yes:!

6. Anyone seen any jet black ones recently? :love: