GGH Black 2011 or GSH Coquelicot

Hi, dear all,
I have hard time to choose my first giant hardware bag and maybe the last one since they are going to be discontinued? I always bought RH so I want to buy at least one giant hardware before it gone. But I really cannot decide which one to choose from? I have noticed that many of you have collected so many stunning beauties of GH. Can you give me any advices for that?
I currently thinking GGH black 2011 in PT or GSH Coquelicot in city or velo.
But I heard that the black one will soon turning green?
And is the Velo too big to carry?
I am currently having 2009 sang in RH first, 2009 Sobet in CGSH city, Galet in RH work and Rasin in RH city.

Thank a lot again.

I have the black with GGH but in a work and there hasn't been any issues with it. I don't baby it and I alway travel with her and she still looks new. It doesn't look greenish but bc I carry alot of stuff the handles is stretched. I can't describe it,but all in all it has worn very well and is my favorite balenciaga bag and my go to bag!

Thanks a lot angelicskater16, it seems the black with GGH is very nice :biggrin:from what you said and what year your lovely bag is in?

I have the black with GGH but in a work and there hasn't been any issues with it. I don't baby it and I alway travel with her and she still looks new. It doesn't look greenish but bc I carry alot of stuff the handles is stretched. I can't describe it,but all in all it has worn very well and is my favorite balenciaga bag and my go to bag!

Really? how is the leather of 2011 black ggh, is it good? Do we need to choose the leather carefully? I have rg city, that is why i want to try pt, I thought pt is just wider then city? too big still?

I have the 2011 city in black ggh. Looooove it. It's so versatile but yet also really glamorous. I did have a PT but it was too big for me. :sad:

Really? how is the leather of 2011 black ggh, is it good? Do we need to choose the leather carefully? I have rg city, that is why i want to try pt, I thought pt is just wider then city? too big still?

The leather on my 2011 black city is fantastic! Very soft and a bit glossy.

As far as the size goes, I'm really petite (5'2). You'd think the extra, what 2"?, on the PT wouldn't make that much of a difference, but it looked so crazy on me...awkwardly long. I should have taken a photo of it on shoulder before I returned it. That was the first time I ever returned a bag. It was also a 2011 bag but in anthracite GGH. I didn't think the leather was as nice as on my city, either. :S

i agree about the PT - although on me, I love it. I'm 5'11 so it basically looks like a city on me. on smaller girls though I don't typically love the look of the part time, but some do love that horizonal length. nothing beats actually trying it on, unfortunately

haha, thanks sweetk, I finally made decision, I have bought a ggh PT black, it is on the way to my home, now :lol:

i agree about the PT - although on me, I love it. I'm 5'11 so it basically looks like a city on me. on smaller girls though I don't typically love the look of the part time, but some do love that horizonal length. nothing beats actually trying it on, unfortunately