Gg Plus

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know its impossible to get a brand new vintage but i am in need of a gg plus bag i know the site has 2 totes but does anyone know where i can find a new gg plus bag?? I put the key purse and toiltry case to use a clutch but i really want the bag!!!!

Please help :confused1:

2. noone knows? :sad:

3. sorry, I can't help.

4. i think you can get the pieces at most boutiques.

5. oh ok thanks i saw that...i ended up just getting the toilitry bag and coin purse..i want something like a boston bag or satchel...and there was also another piece that was a longer bag but was told it was sold out and last years... :sad: no luck

6. nmmm quick question, why do u love the GGplus??

just wondering!!! whats so great about it? I know its really durable blah blah blah...but whats so cool about it?

:smile:

THANKS

7. u know its funny...i have no idea why its something that maes me like it better than the regular canvas...jus tthe look i guess..i mean i have 2 canvas bags and a pair of soes which i love but its something bout the coated canvas!! hehe btw great news i found a vintage from the early 80s best part she never used it!!! ill show u pics

8. ill post a new thread it didnt arrive yet but i have her pics!