GG Marmont Bag Club

I'm a bit hesitant now, because the color is not Ruby, which is what I wanted and now I'm wondering if I'll reach for a velvet a lot or should I just get a diff leather bag ( I had Givenchy Antigona in mind)

The color looks the same doesn't it? Maybe they only changed the name? I ended up with the black leather. For me it was a classic choice and I think I can use forever. But the velvet had my heart from the start!!

Reactions: Limelightlane
The color looks the same doesn't it? Maybe they only changed the name? I ended up with the black leather. For me it was a classic choice and I think I can use forever. But the velvet had my heart from the start!!

Nop the color is diff, last one was more of a deep pink tint, this one is bright red. I have so may red bags, wanted something diff. I would have gotten a black one in a heartbeat if I didn't have Chanel jumbo, they kind of resemble each other.

Welp, I've officially lost my mind. I am in need of an everyday black bag.. went from black leather empreinte Louis Vuitton... to thinking about a YSL College.... and now that I've seen this, I think I need it. The black medium sized GG marmont is gorgeous. It may be what I end up with!

Reactions: lovemyrescues
My Marmont came yesterday and I'm kind of bummed, instead of being straight the bottom edge is wavy...I assume this isn't normal since the back of this one is straight? (It's also more pronounced on one side.) Guess I'll return it and order a different one...IMG_1487179097.776719.jpgIMG_1487179117.823373.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
My Marmont came yesterday and I'm kind of bummed, instead of being straight the bottom edge is wavy...I assume this isn't normal since the back of this one is straight? (It's also more pronounced on one side.) Guess I'll return it and order a different one...View attachment 3606501View attachment 3606502
That's a shame... was it stuffed with paper when you got it? Did that make it pull?

Also, what size is it? I'm about to order one myself.

Reactions: Lv4C